Last night with Remote Year, saying goodbye to some of my Meraki Tribe…
Why I’m Leaving Remote Year: Radical Transparency
Now I don’t know about you, however in the best of times I often have a hard time making decisions. Choosing what to wear or what to eat for breakfast is one thing, however making more complicated and difficult decisions is quite another!
And while there are proven techniques and strategies one can employ, sometimes it’s easier said than done.
So in a moment of radical transparency in action, I’m going to share with you the big decision I recently made, as well as what I did to help me get there.
Watch this week’s video to learn why I’ve left Remote Year, as well as the 3 tactics I used in order to come to this decision.
So the next time you’re faced with having to make an important decision, consider these three steps:
1. Explore all potential options. Create pros and cons lists, look at consequences…
2. Seek others options, however, trust your gut, too.
Don’t go overboard asking other people’s advice. Ensure you are able to get honest and quiet with yourself in order to listen to what feels the most right for YOU.
3. Get honest with yourself.
You may want to ask yourself the following questions:
- What are my goals and/or priorities? And will this decision take me closer to, or further away from, my goals?
- Where will I showing up as my best self?
- What are my biggest values? And which decision is going to honour these values more than the other?
Although tough decisions can be tough, hopefully these strategies will help!
Now, as per usual, let’s keep the conversation going!
Have a FAB week!