AN EXPERIENTIAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM EMPOWERING HIGH POTENTIALS TO BE THEIR BRAVEST AT WORK AND IN LIFE
This six-month immersive program combines powerful personal with relevant professional development, equipping female leaders with the skills and support they need in order to excel in their careers and achieve their fullest potential.
- 6 x Monthly Live Modules (18 hours of in-class learning)
- 2 x Experiential Brave Events (8 hours of off-site experiences)
- Peer Mentorship
- Action Log & Accountability
- 2 x 1 hour Executive Coaching Sessions with certified professional coach Carol Schulte
- Create a powerful leadership identity, and gain greater self awareness as to their purpose, motivations, unique genius, and what they need in order to perform consistently at their bravest.
- Integrate new insights, concepts, and tools into their existing repertoire of leadership skills so as to optimise outer performance and master the inner game.
- Be exposed to a like-minded group of peer s from various industries to share best practices , leverage varied experiences, and gain collective wisdom and support.
- Complete a Brave Business Project to be delivered and/or presented to their organization.
- Experience and create new possibilities for what it means to be a brave leader, so as to maximise influence and make an even bigger impact.
Why it Matters
Women make up almost 50% of the workforce, hold more degrees than men, yet account for less than 6% of CEOs, and only 25% of executive and senior-level management positions. Organizations with more women in leadership roles experience increased levels of engagement, retention, job satisfaction, and overall organizational dedication.
It's time for high potential leaders to get their BRAVE ON...
An experiential and immersive leadership development program empowering female leaders to be their bravest at work and in life.