My birthday bucket list revealed!
As many of you know, a few weeks ago I turned 35. Kinda a big deal for me! I love celebrating birthdays, however this year I’ll admit it made me feel a bit old. And so while I wanted to shy away and pretend it wasn’t happening, I am trying to embrace it!
To that end, I got excited about creating a birthday bucket list. 35 things I want to do in my 35th year.
Thank you to those of you who contributed to some of these ideas!
- Learn ‘Happy Friday’ in 12 different languages (one per month!)
- Plant a tree
- Learn the Rubik’s Cube
- Sign up for Dictionary.com and learn a new word every day
- Learn choreography for ‘Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
- Go to a big concert
- Learn a song on the guitar
- Perform at an open mic night
- Cook 35 new recipes
- Send 35 letters using a wax seal
- Learn the first module in Dutch
- Host a themed dinner party
- Attend ‘The Move’ on a Friday night
- Go to a painting class
- Do a patio pub crawl
- Have a picnic in a park
- Go axe throwing
- Participate in a proper wine tasting course
- Complete a new running race (Colour Me Rad, perhaps?!?)
- Host a girls’ sleepover
- Visit a new country
- Go to an art exhibit
- Buy something expensive
- Apply to volunteer regularly at a shelter
- Make a new friend
- Go fencing
- Write a book
- Take a dance class
- Go skydiving
- Go on a solo hike deep into nature
- Learn how to fold a fitted sheet
- Read War and Peace
- Attend a poetry slam night
- Hold a Women Living BIG Full Day Live Event
- Go to a race track
Okay there you have it. Now you can hold me accountable!
And, I invite YOU to think about your own bucket list… birthday or otherwise. What are some things you would be excited about writing down on a list with an intention to be able to cross them off?!? (rest assured I will keep you posted as I go!) When are you going to do it?
Have a FAB week, everyone!