What’s on YOUR Bucket List?
Last night there were 65 amazing women at The Lodge on Queen, sipping on glasses of bubbly, hard at both work and play as they were dreaming BIG and creating their bucket lists. The energy was palpable. The laughter contagious. The stories inspiring.
It was the inaugural ‘Bubbles and Bucket Lists’ event, marking the soft launch of the new initiative Women Living BIG ~ a community of women dedicated to stepping outside of their comfort zones, tackling their bucket lists, and fully experiencing their life.
It’s a dream I’ve had for a while now ~ and I am SO full of gratitude, excitement, inspiration, motivation, empowerment, celebration, and joy… to name but a few of the plethora of feelings I’m feeling right now!
Inspired by my own journey in moving through the loss of my mother, now 10 years ago (hard to believe…) I have learned there are no guarantees in life. There is no dress rehearsal in life. And there is no pushing the pause button in life.
Your life has already begun. Your life is NOW! Are you living your BIGGEST life?!?
So I can’t help but be curious, what’s on YOUR bucket list?
It’s not being morbid, or thinking about what you want to do on your deathbed. In fact, it’s the opposite. It’s about beginning to fully experience your life NOW.
Here are some trigger questions to get you going…
- What would you do today if money was no object?
- Where would you go if you were given 6 months of paid vacation? (and if you are an entrepreneur, know your business would magically run just as smoothly as if you were still here… HA!)
- What is that one goal you’ve had since you were a child?
- If you were given 1 month to live, what would you do?
- What have you always wanted to do, but were too scared to make happen?
- What country(ies) or place(s) do you want to visit?
- Who have you always wanted to meet?
- What special moment(s) have you always wanted to witness?
- What cool experience(s) do you want to ensure you experience?
- What do you want to do with your family and friends?
- What new skills do you want to learn?
- What other languages do you want to speak?
- What have you always wanted to achieve? (with respect to your career, your fitness, your finances, your fun…)
- Where have you thought about volunteering?
- Is there someone you want to have that important conversation with?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave?
Perhaps it’s time to sit down and create your bucket list. And then I challenge you to take it even one step further. Commit to looking at it on a regular basis. Commit to completing one item monthly, quarterly, or annually. Join a community like Women Living BIG (shameless plug, HA!) where you can start living out your bucket list… starting TODAY.
After all, tomorrow never comes.
What’s on YOUR bucket list? Your life has already begun. Your life is now. No regrets. Are you living your BIGGEST life? (click to tweet it out!)
Happy Friday, and have a FAB week!
P.S. Wanna see my bucket list? Go check out www.womenlivingbig.com and sign up to get the exciting updates… I’ll be sending out my bucket list to the community soon!
I’d love to hear what’s on your bucket list… share your ideas in the comments below!